Welcome to the “Basic portrait sketching techniques for beginners” course. This course teaches you how to easily create a portrait sketch from the very first basics. This tutorial in simple and beginner language will help you a lot in learning this style of painting. This course does not require any previous knowledge and if you are only a little interested in painting and have talent, with the help of this course you can easily create beautiful portraits because we have tried to teach you all the steps , step by step.
Face sketching is The topic that has been and is a favorite of all painters. Many people, even before starting to sketch, have made a lot of efforts in this field and consider sketch-related activities and exercises to be successful as a result of being successful in face sketching.
To create a face, you need to have a suitable model. You can ask people around you to work with you as a model, otherwise use a medium-sized mirror (not smaller than your own face) to draw your own face. Once you have enough skills, you can draw from pictures and photos, but in any case, our emphasis is on drawing from an actual model, not a mental (imaginary) one.
So it is better not to waste time and become a skilled painter right now with the help of this course.
What you’ll learn
- Familiarity with the tools needed for face sketching
- Learn how to draw a sketch on a piece of paper
- Basic sketch and shading training with a variety of brushes
- Tutorial of working with different types of erasers (dough, electronic, etude) to create light
- How to use a variety of brushes to create a hyperreal face
- How to use pencil powder to create a beautiful and hyperreal artwork
- Draw realistic with pencil and brush (eyes, nose, lips, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair)
- Conte pencil
- Pencil powder
- Brushes in different sizes
- Electronic eraser, Etude eraser
Who this course is for:
- All painting students, especially beginners
- And all students who are interested in sketching and creating a portrait