Ricky Shetty and Scott Paton recently celebrated their 500th podcast episode in 18 months: Digital Nomad Mastery Podcast. It gets 1000’s of downloads a month and growing daily. Scott has been teaching podcasting since 2005.
In this fast-paced course, Ricky and Scott share how they were able to create such a successful podcast and leverage it into the vehicle that funds their dream lives of traveling the world.
- The best equipment to use
- How to find awesome guests
- Why appearing on other people’s podcasts is crucial to your own podcast’s growth
- How to quickly find hot topics to talk about
- Why sponsorships are so easy for podcasters to get
- How to leverage your podcast for your own product sales
- What to do if you don’t have a product or service
- And much more!
If you ever wondered why you should podcast or how you should structure your podcast, this course is for you!
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to market their podcasts effectively
- Understand how to find awesome guests for their show
- Be able to use their podcast as a more effective tool
- Audio recorder or computer
- Areas of expertise that you want to share with the world
- Technical skills to follow a Podcast site’s instructions to set up the Podcast on your own
- Strong desire to share your knowledge with the world
Who this course is for:
- Podcasters who want more listeners
- Udemy instructors who want more students
- Digital Nomads who want to fund their travels
- Small businesses