If you are preparing to take the PMI-ACP® Exam, so this course is a very good choice for you to help you pass the PMI-ACP® exam on your first trial.
Why to choose this course?
- It contains 6 full realistic timed PMI-ACP® practice exam consists of 120 questions in 3 hours similar to the actual PMI-ACP® exam.
- All domains are covered in the practice exams.
- Most of the questions are similar to the real exam questions.
- Explanations for every right answer.
- The creator for this course is an agile practitioner in a multi-national organization. He is also certified PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-ACP®, CSM®.
Some information about the PMI-ACP exam:
- The exam consists of 120 questions.
- There are 100 scored questions and 20 non-scored questions.
- The non-scored questions do not affect the score.
- The exam duration is 120 minutes.
- PMI did not announce for the passing score.
Some rules for the exams:
- You can pause the test.
- You can retake the test later, but the time will be reduced.
- The pass score of each quiz is 70%.
- Each question only has ONE correct answer.
- Questions are situational, calculations, graphs and definitions.
Finally, we wish you all success in the PMI-ACP® exam and don’t forget to rate the course 1 star is the lowest and 5 star is the highest.
Who this course is for:
- Agile Practicioners
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Agile Leaders
- Who needs to pass the PMI-ACP Exam