Hi, welcome to Learn Paintstorm for digital painting where you will learn how to paint in Paintstorm. I’m Neil Fontaine, a professional painter both digitally and traditionally with over 73,000 happy students.
I will teach you everything you need to know about painting in Paintstorm so your digital paintings look and feel more traditional.
By the end of this course, you will be able to paint great looking paintings in Paintstorm.
In this course, we will learn how to blend colors, the basics of painting to more advanced techniques. We will paint flowers, a pear, and a female face. Why Paintstorm and not Photoshop or something else? Because no other software lets me paint so traditionally. The way Painstorm blends colors makes me feel like I am painting. No other software does that for me, which allows me to use traditional techniques.
This course is for the beginning to the advanced painter that wishes to get better at digital paiting. Feel free to look through the course. I will see you inside.
What you’ll learn
- How to blend in Paintstorm
- How to mic colors
- How to paint a flower
- Learn intermediate skills while painting a pear
- Learn more advanced skills while painting a female face
- Should take my free course on how to use Paintstorm
- Should own a drawing tablet
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wishes to learn to paint digitally that looks traditional