Growing up I was an extreme introvert. My self image was so low that I would burst into tears whenever someone said anything to me that I didn’t like. I WASN’T HAPPY WITH MYSELF. I HATED MYSELF. Soon I developed Inferiority Complex, I just couldn’t get words out of my mouth in family get together or social meets. My parents started calling me “dumb” and this rubbed the wound harder. I went into depression and anxiety. Life was tough. I always looked down on myself, I didn’t have anything to be proud of. My life was a living hell. One day I got fed up of this shit and thought to myself “if nobody gives a damn about me, why should I care about what they think of me?”
This brought in some ALPHA mental pictures in me, ones of rebelliousness, anger, confidence and someone who does something without second guessing about what someone thinks of me. And that day I put myself on the pedestal in my own mind. Soon my behavior changed and my life improved.
Some of the topics we will be looking at in this course
- Psychology of self image (How it is formed?)
- How to improve self Image
- Self image building exercises
- What is psycho cybernetics?
- Does psycho cybernetics work?
- How to use psycho cybernetics?
- Building happiness habit
- Understanding success mechanism
- Understanding failure mechanism
- How to become tough minded
- How to unlock your real personality
Tap into the power of your subconscious mind to
- Improve self image
- learn to use your positive past
- set and achieve worthwhile goals
- develop compassion self respect and forgiveness
- Cultivate the power of rational thinking
- Discover the key to a happier more successful life
This course answers some of the questions on the psychology of self image & self esteem such as:
- What is self image?
- Can you improve self image?
- What can affect self image?
- Can you change your self image?
- Where does self image come from?
- What are self image issues?
- How self image is formed?
- How to change self image?
- How to overcome self image issues?
- Is self image important?
Aman Varma who has undergone accredited course training in CBT practitioner, Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Mental Health Practitioner, NLP Specialist Practitioner, Diploma in Psychological Counseling and Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology.
Not sure if this course if for you?
GET YOUR MONEY BACK IN 30 DAYS IF YOU DON’T GET VALUE FROM THE COURSE. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
What you’ll learn
- How to change self image
- How to improve self image & self esteem
- Psychology of self image
- Improving Happiness with self image
- Self Image building exercises
- No previous knowledge of self image required
Who this course is for:
- People who want to understand self image & self esteem
- People who want to improve self image & gain personal growth