Deal with your Depression and Live a More Fulfilled Life
264 million people around the world suffer from major depression. Depression is fully treatable and people can recover from it and live fulfilling lives.
Does this sound like you?
- I feel drained of my physical and mental energy
- I’m no longer interested in things I used to enjoy
- My body weight has increased/decreased rapidly
- My sleep pattern has changed – I’m not sleeping enough/I’m sleeping more than usual
- I’ve been feeling extremely sad, anxious, negative, hopeless, or pessimistic lately
- I’m struggling to focus and concentrate
Now Imagine yourself…
- Feeling more energetic
- Feeling happier and more positive throughout the day
- Feeling motivated and goal-driven
- Enjoying aspects of everyday life with ease
- Getting happiness and fulfilment from your relationships
- Working or concentrating with ease
- Regaining a balanced sleeping pattern
You will learn:
The Diagnostically tests – understanding your symptoms and causes of depression and making a plan to get better.
Learn the basic requirements you need in order to start feeling better fast.
Get to know the depressive thinking styles and how to combat them. In addition, you will start to overcome guilt and self-blame
Start reconnecting to a healthier self by reclaiming what you lost during earlier traumas. In this module you will also learn how to prevent relapse
Learn 7 effective anti-depressant strategies for every day of the week
Get to know the latest research on medications in case you might need them
- Understand what causes feelings of depression so you can identify and tackle the underlying causes.
- Learn how you can regain stability and control over your moods and emotions.
- Identify the ways in which you experience depression so you can overcome them and live your best life.
- Engage in daily practical techniques for shattering depressive thoughts and feelings.
What you’ll learn
- Identify your specific triggers and understand what has caused your depression
- Make use of the interventions to combat depressive feelings
- Use the CBT principles and apply them when faced with depressive thoughts
- Have a clear plan on how to maintain the benefits long term
- No CBT or other psychological awareness/knowledge required
Who this course is for:
- Anyone struggling with Depression