Have ever tried paper folding before? Or do you find it difficult to create 3D models out of flat paper? Then this is the perfect course for you to learn and master your skills in origami. Origami is the art of paper folding. It has a wide range of applications from simple areas like decoration, packaging, school project, etc., and other complex fields like medicine, engineering space technology, mathematics, etc.
In this course, you will learn the basics and advanced level of paper folding techniques in Origami. The course is systematically designed to provide you with all the basic necessary tools, some tips and techniques, and a variety of exciting folds.
We will be folding different models from easy to complex folds using different types of paper. Every section is broken down into simple steps and techniques.
So if you are a beginner or an intermediate then this course is for you.
We encourage every artist or aspiring artist regardless of your age to enroll in this course and expand their knowledge in this field. You will also get a course completion certificate after you complete the course.
What you’ll learn
- The basics of folding and history of Origami
- Learn 30+ Folding techniques
- Learn to fold animals, flowers, boats, buildings, modular origami, action models, and much more
- Build a strong foundation & learn how to design your own origami
- Paper (to fold)
- An inspiration to learn new tricks and techniques of folding
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious to learn Origami
- Students, Teachers, Parents or anyone who want to learn origami
- For individuals who want to develop the skillset of Origami and transform their hobby into career