Detecting Objects and finding out their names from images is a very challenging and interesting field of Computer Vision.
The core science behind Self Driving Cars, Image Captioning and Robotics lies in Object Detection.
In this course, you are going to build a Object Detection Model from Scratch using Python’s OpenCV library using Pre-Trained Coco Dataset.
The model will be deployed as an Web App using Flask Framework of Python.
TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS USED
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Transfer Learning
What you’ll learn
- Object Detection
- Computer Vision with OpenCV
- Deploying Object Detection Model as Flask Web app
- Using Pre-trained Machine Learning Models
- Python Project Development
- Training using Tensorflow
Beginner Knowledge of Python
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are curious about Object Detection
- Beginners who are curious about Computer Vision
- Python Developers
- Computer Vision enthusiasts