In this course, you will end up learning how to work with Nuxt js and node js for the backend. Nuxt js is a framework of Vue js that helps to build server-side rendered applications. You will learn Nuxt js from very basic to advanced levels and you will learn how to build API using node js, express js, and MongoDB. In this course, you will build your own API and will connect with Nuxt js app. So, after finishing this course you are going to learn frontend and backend development.
- In the beginning, you will learn all the basics of Nuxt js from how to install to how to get API data. So you will build a basic app using Nuxt js and will learn all the features of Nuxt js and how to do HTTP requests and get API data. You will also learn how to pass data from one component to another component and will end up learning how to show images in the Nuxt js app.
- After learning all the basics, you will learn how to build an advanced and real-world Nuxt js app with node js backend. You will learn Node js, Express js, and MongoDB and will build API. You will build a complete Blog app using Node js backend and Nuxt js Frontend. You will learn how to work with the MongoDB database and how to build Create, Update and delete API using node js and express js. You will also end up learning how to build a complex query of MongoDB. For instance- How to sort data and how to limit data in MongoDB.
- You will learn how to work with Github. We will upload our project to Github and will learn how to push and do commit changes for our GitHub project.
Here are some lists that you are going to learn by the end of this course:
- Nuxt js for frontend development:
- How to install Nuxt js and Nuxt js folder structure.
- How to work with Nuxt js components.
- Layouts of Nuxt js.
- Nuxt js Routing and Dynamic routing.
- Nuxt js plugin.
- Learn how to work with Bootstrap in Nuxt js.
- You will learn how to install Bootstrap-vue in the Nuxt js app.
- Nuxt js responsive design.
- Work with HTTP Request.
- Learn how to work with Nuxt Axios.
- Learn how to get data from backend API and show it on the Nuxt js frontend.
- Node js for backend development:
- How to install node js and node js packages.
- How to connect express server.
- Learn how to connect MongoDB Database.
- You will end up learning Express js routing.
- You will learn how to build API using node js and express js.
- Built CRUD operation API.
- Learn how to test our API on the postman.
- How to design Database Schema and how to work with mongoose.
- You will learn how to build a complete app using node js.
In this course, you will build a complete Full-stack Blog app. Features of Full-stack Blog app using Node js and Nuxt js:
- This app will have a News Feed page where we will show all of our posts.
- This app will have a Post page where we will add our post to our database.
- We will have a responsive design for the entire web app.
- The News Feed page will have Read More options for each and every Post.
- After clicking on the reading More button user will be able to see the details post and we will have a custom details page and we will show our details post.
- This blogging app will have the latest post features where we will show the last 5 posts.
- The user will be able to update and delete Post.
What you’ll learn
- Build a Complete Nuxt JS Project With Node JS API
- How to Work With Nuxt JS
- Nuxt JS Routing
- Nuxt JS HTTP Request
- Design a Complete Nuxt JS App
- How to Work With Nuxt JS Components
- How to Design and Develop Node JS API With Express and MongoDB
- Build a Real-World App Using Node JS, Express JS, Mongodb and Nuxt JS
- Nuxt JS Plugin
- How to Work With Bootstrap in Nuxt JS
- Responsive Design Using Bootstrap
- Students Need to Have Vscode or Any Other IDE to Write Code
- Mac, Windows, Linux or Any Other Operating System
- Students don’t need to have any previous programming experiences. Students will learn everything from this course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Want to Learn How to Work With Nuxt JS
- If You Want to Know How to Work With HTTP Request and Json Parsing With Nuxt JS
- If You Intend to Learn Node JS API Development
- If You Want to Build a Real-World Project With Node JS and Nuxt JS