**Course Updated – Oct 2018**
Life is all about compromises, right?
Well, if you think you can ignore your bad eating habits just because you exercise regularly, think again. Unfortunately, spending an hour of rigorous exercise in the gym for a greasy double cheeseburger or relying on a good metabolism to take the place of healthy eating habits completely misses the point of living a healthy lifestyle…
Eating a healthy diet is far from simple, simply because we humans are very complex beings. We may have it in the back of our minds that we are eating to fuel our bodies, but we actually make the majority of our food choices based on their enjoyment factor. And that is the main reason why it has become so tough in today’s world to switch to a healthy eating habits because we are just not ready to give up on the taste factor and the happiness it brings with it.
Well… what if I tell you can still choose a healthy option? You just need to avoid one things, and that is “OIL”
Don’t worry, I am not telling you to eat bland food or make your mind to switch to eating boiled food only.
In my course I have explained the magic techniques that is required to cook delicious no oil food. I have provided 9 recipes for you to start with and I will keep adding more recipes.
I would appreciate your participation in learning new techniques of no oil cooking and I will look forward to hear from you in the discussion section about what are you interested in learning more and I promise to create it for YOU.
My mission is to create a community of healthy eating people who doesn’t follow a crash diet to achieve result rather make lifestyle change to create a HEALTHY YOU
What you’ll learn
- You will be confidently able to cook delicious recipes without using a drop of no oil
- If you are not sure about cooking without oil, don’t worry. I have included recipes for beginners like you to gain confidence with “no oil cooking”
- I have included recipes where you can start with oil spray and move on with absolute no oil cooking
- This course will change your outlook towards the way you look at the healthy eating. You will realize that healthy eating can be achieved even when you are not eating boiled or steamed food.
- Students must have an open mind towards healthy eating and new learning
- Kitchen tool basics and very basic knowledge of day-to-day spices
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for both vegetarian as well non-vegetarian people who are interested to create a healthy lifestyle for themselves
- This Course is not for you if you do not believe in creating a healthy life with minor changes to your eating habits
- This course is absolutely must for people who are struggling with cholesterol or weight issues and not able to make a change because they cannot eat healthy bland food