In this online minimalist lifestyle course, you will learn how to live better with less. Learn how “Less is more.” In the first section, students will learn how to free themselves by diminishing their pursuit of “things.” Most people spend a huge chunk of their lives working extra hours in stressful jobs, simply to have the cash to buy a bunch of “things” that they don’t need and have no real value. Students learn how society and the media influence us to believe that obtaining “things” is the ultimate goal in life, when the ultimate goal is actually happiness. The first training teaches you the basic concepts of minimalist living and the many benefits you will receive by living this lifestyle. We will also show you how to get started.
In the second section, students will be taught how to live a minimalist lifestyle both at home and at work. There is a special training on how to take minimalist philosophies and ideas and apply them to your personal life as well. Students will be taught how to create the ideal balance in their minimalist lifestyle, while conquering any minimalist lifestyle challenges. This section also provides additional instruction and tips on how to start living the minimalist lifestyle the right way.
If you want to free yourself from your bondage to “things” and free up more of your time for living, then this is the perfect course for you! For anybody that believes that the goal of life is happiness and not a garage full of “stuff” and wasteful spending, this is the right course for you. Perfect for people who want more freedom in life and less stress. Perfect for people who want to focus more inwardly that outwardly, for people who want to have more serenity in their lives.
What you’ll learn
- Explain “What is Minimalist Living”
- Contrast “Materialism” vs. “Minimalism”
- Explain how the minimalist lifestyle gives you greater freedom
- Discuss how minimalist lifestyle frees you from the mania of modern life
- Explain how having less can lead to greater happiness, self-esteem and security
- Describe how minimalist living leads to a less cluttered home, mind and life
- Explain why the minimalist lifestyle leads to less stress and a clearer mind
- State how minimalist living improves relationships
- Explain how minimalism improves your productivity
- Describe how to “Declutter” the home and office for less stress and greater productivity
- State the mental benefits of living the minimalist lifestyle
- …. And This Is Just A TINY Part Of The Training – There Is SO Much More!!!
- There are no requirements, everything is explained in full
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for everyone!