Do you wish you could be less stressed and more present?
We are so busy in our everyday lives that we rarely stop to think and be aware of our surroundings. However, this is harmful, as it prevents us from being more calm – both in terms of relaxing our body, but also quieting the internal chatter in our minds.
Especially as a busy person, that runs from one task to another, it’s easy to never stop and relax, which can make you more stressed or anxious.
In this course, you are going to learn more about the fundamentals of mindfulness and its components. Elements such as presence, awareness, self-acceptance and others. All of these contribute to being more present and aware in everyday life, which has multiple beneficial consequences:
– Being less stressed and more relaxed;
– Being in better health (breathing better and being less tense);
– Being less negative and judgmental (both about events and yourself);
This course will be especially helpful to you if:
– You frequently judge yourself or don’t accept certain parts of yourself;
– You still ruminate on past events and are not able to gain closure on them;
– You are frequently stressed with situations;
– You feel like you are not “present”, living in a world full of distractions and escapes;
This short course will tell you both about the core principles of mindfulness, as well as some exercises to help cultivate it. By the time you’re done, you will be able to cultivate a calmer, more aware, more relaxed presence.
What you’ll learn
- How to be more mindful and present
- How to relax and calm the body and mind down
- Both the principles and the practice of mindfulness
None at all!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody looking to calm themselves down more
- Anybody looking to better deal with stress
- Anybody curious about how to be more mindful and aware