Excel the Microsoft Excel Skills By joining the Complete MS Excel Training Course.
Microsoft Excel is the basic & must-learn skill in today’s world for almost everyone. MS Excel is one of the most used products of Microsoft office. It is being used in almost every business, every corporation, and institution for data entry, data analysis, data presentation, data consolidation, or data calculation. Microsoft Excel is a very user-friendly, easy-to-use & interactive software that will give the desired results accurately & within no time. Even if you never used Microsoft Excel before still, you will not feel any difficulty in learning the MS Excel software.
This MS Excel course is All in one complete Excel training from beginner to advanced level. If you are an engineer, auditor, data analyst, data scientist, data entry operator, student, teacher, or researcher you can choose this course to gain the skill as per your requirement even you are from any other background & you want to gain the skill you are more than welcome here.
This Microsoft Excel course has a total of 55 video lectures with a total length of 6 hours. This course is designed by keeping in mind the beginner or entry-level approach but if you already have some knowledge about MS excel or worked before in Excel then you can skip those basic level lectures.
This course is designed in Microsoft Excel 2016 version but it can be easily learned in almost any older or latest version of MS Excel.
Microsoft Excel shortcut keys file & some sample excel files are attached as resources. You can download & practice on it.
This course is divided into the following different sections:
2. Math & Auto Sum Functions
3. Cell Name & Cell References
4. Home Tab
5. Operator, Equations & Excel Errors
6. Logical Functions
7. Lookup Functions
8. Auditing Tools in Excel
9. Insert Tab
10. Info, Text, Date & Time, and Reference Functions
11. Page Layout & View Tab Options
12. Data Tab
13. Dashboards in Excel
14. Developer Tab
There are so many topics to learn under these sections & you will be going to learn a lot more which will definitely add value to your work.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Microsoft Excel from Basics to Expert Level
- Learn How to Analyze the Data
- Learn the Formatting & Conditional Formatting
- Learn the Mathematical Functions
- Learn the Logical Functions
- Learn the Lookup Functions
- Learn the Excel Sheet Auditing Tools
- Learn Data Consolidation in Excel
- Learn the Shortcut Keys
- Learn Printing the Excel File
- Lean the Sort & Filter Options
- Learn about Charts & Tables
- Learn the use of Pivot Tables & Charts
- Learn to Create Dashboards
- Learn About Form Controls
- Learn the VBA & Macros
- MS Excel installed in your system
- Internet Connection
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Data Entry Operators
- Students or Teachers
- Any one who want to excel the excel.