This Microservices Fundamentals – Gain Solid Understanding course teaches you the fundamentals of Microservices. A microservices architecture consists of a collection of small, autonomous services. Each service is self-contained and should implement a single business capability within a bounded context. A bounded context is a natural division within a business and provides an explicit boundary within which a domain model exists.
This course is also extremely useful if you are starting your journey with cloud computing. It will also help you in preparing for AWS certifications like the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional or the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty.
Here’s a summary of the skills you’ll learn in this Microservices Fundamentals – Gain Solid Understanding course:
- Microservices architecture
- Building microservices
- Communication between microservices
- Securing microservices
- Delivering microservices
- If you take this course, you’ll know everything there is to know about Microservices.
What do students say?
“This course is absolutely right. Very informative and presented in an amazingly clear and professional manner.” Prakash Mehra
“The course content and the way Syed teaches is absolutely brilliant, I’ve learnt some vital information on the Microservice architecture. Really appreciate the examples and hands-on. Thank you very much.” Chris Leroy
Why should you take this course and who this course is for:
- Get prepared for technical job interviews
- Gain solid understanding of software architecture principles
- By the end of this course you’ll become a real expert in Microservices, and you’ll be able to design advanced, robust Microservices-based systems.
- Anyone who is working with AWS networking
- Students studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (additional training required)
- Students studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (additional training required)
- Students studying for the AWS Certified Advanced Network Specialty (additional training required)
What you’ll learn
- Deep Dive into Microservices architecture with examples and hands-on lectures
- Learn about Microservice architecture and deployment
- Understand how Microservices interact with each other with examples
- Learn to deliver Microservices
- In-depth understanding on how to build Microservices
- Learn Microservices security
- Basic computer experience
- Cloud computing fundamentals is desirable but not required
Who this course is for:
- Beginner AWS students
- Anyone who wants to gain solid understanding in Microservices