Metaverse is a simulated digital environment that uses augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and blockchain, along with concepts from social media, to create spaces for rich user interaction mimicking the real world. It will allow people to showcase digital forms of art and property, and NFTs will allow them to put a price on that content with proof of ownership.
This course is designed meticulously to impart to learners the very concept of the metaverse and its implementation in the virtual domain. To build a foundation first, it would be explained how early virtual worlds were owned and controlled by companies whereas metaverse is a fully decentralized concept with some or all components of metaverse built on blockchain technology.
Representing real-world economies in a virtual world, transacting them in the virtual world, and then bringing them back into the real world is also emphasized in this course.
This course covers topics ranging from entering metaverse using DECENTRALAND and SANDBOX to acquire virtual spaces using NFTs. You would be exposed to create your own avatars in the metaverse, spatial audio- video immersive environment creation and how to use ownership, agency, co- location and external experience for the metaverse embodiment.
This course is a complete package and shall cover every aspect related to the metaverse. The topics include are mentioned as under;
1. An insight into Metaverse.
2. Fundamentals of Metaverse Horizon.
3. Virtual Holographic Representations using Unreal Engines.
4. Metaverse: Building Blocks to Full Stack Development.
5. Creating Customized Virtual Spaces including home, office, social gathering, virtual meetings and amusement activities etc.
6. Building Metaverse Next- stage Apps for content creation.
7. NFTs fueling Metaverse.
8. Learn to invest in meta verse using NFTs.
9. Unity and Unreal Engines for diverse applications in the metaverse.
10. Decentraland and Sandbox as 3D Virtual Markets.
11. Open Metaverse.
12. Future Trends in Metaverse.
What you’ll learn
- Metaverse: Fundamental Concepts from Virtual Reality to Virtual Twins
- Metaverse: Full Stack Development including Avatars, Teleporting, Interoperability & Privacy
- Metaverse: How to build Metaverse (Horizon Marketplace) landscape, Entertainment, Gaming and Social Events
- Metaverse: How to invest in metaverse assets using NFTs
- Metaverse: Learn about the Cambria, pancake optics and Project Nazare (Metaverse)
- Drills with solutions on Metaverse Concepts
- Role of NFTs in Metaverse
- No programming experience is required. You shall learn everything you need to know.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners curious about Metaverse concept, implications and its future
- Beginners interested in developing full stack metaverse
- Students and Researchers interested in buying virtual metaverse spaces using NFTs