Welcome to a Mastering python script for system administrators!
This course will take you from beginner to become master in python script, easily and smartly. We’ve crafted every piece of content to be concise and straightforward, while never leaving you confused. This course will dive right into Python and get you productive from the very beginning.
This is the best investment you can make in your Python scripting journey.
Why Learn Python?
Python work on different platforms(Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi …)
Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language. python has a syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming language does
Over the last few years, Python has become more and more popular. Demand for Python is booming in the job market and it is a skill that can help you enter some of the most exciting industries, including data science, web applications, home automation, and many more. Python is one of the “most loved” and “most wanted” programming languages according to recent industry surveys. If people are not using Python already, they want to start using Python.
This course will make it easy for you to learn Python and get ahead of your wish.
What Am I Going to Get From This Course?
- Lifetime access to lectures covering all aspects of python, from the foundations to advanced concepts.
- An interactive screencast video from every lecture
- Guidance on common pitfalls and best practices including how to make your code “pythonic” (looking like professional code), Object-oriented programming, database interactions, and more.
- Quizzes and tests for you to check your understanding.
- High-quality help and support. I am going to answer any question directly or indirectly(I Love to HELP and support )
- You will learn system administrator with python
- Don’t wait! join the course and begin coding in python today!
What you’ll learn
- Start at zero and become an expert whilst learning all about the inner workings of Python.
- Learn how to write professional Python code like a professional Python developer.
- Develop a long-lasting love for Python and programming by creating good programming habits.
- You will learn the python basics from zero to end (step bye step), I will take your through each method and I will give you full introduction to each title
- For python basic I will use PowerPoint slide but for system administrator we have no slide
- You will learn object oriented programming language with python
- You will learn how to work with QR code, how to read the text inside QR code picture
- Control your browser using python!
- You learn how to format your information (information formatting)
- Start learning automating regular administrative activities
- Explore the wider possibilities of what you can do with Python, including databases and web scraping.
- Start working with unit testing in Python by learning about the unittest library
- Learn how to take backup using python.
- Start working with log files
- Start working with configuration files, file system…
- Start learning debugging and profiling
- You will learn about debugger tools, error handling profiling and timing program
- Start learning documentation and reporting
- Start working with file arching, encrypting and decrypting
- You will learn how to crack hashed text, generating hash(sha1,md5,sha256….)
- You will learn how to crack zip password
- You will see how hacker hack through system and control keyboard
- You will learn how to work with database(mysql) in linux and windows using python
- We are going take you through Numpy
- Start working with regular expression(RegEx) and web scraping
- Start learning with various file
- You will learn how to work with exil files, pdf files, text files, CSV(comma separated values) files
- • Access to a computer with an internet connection. Everything else we use in the course you already have it
- • There are no other requirements, besides getting started!
Who this course is for:
- • Beginners who have never programmed before.
- • Programmers with experience in other languages who want to kick start their Python programming.
- • Programmers who know some Python but want to round off their skills and become truly proficient.
- • Programmers who’s understanding English is not very good (speaking so simple)
- • Programmers who has no experiences of learning python and want to learn python
- Programmers who like security side(working with security) and hacking.