The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process.
As with any skill, we can get better at it with preparation and practice. So in this course, you will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions you should think about asking.
Some people are natural at selling themselves to hiring managers. Others aren’t. Either way, you’ve already put in a ton of effort, so you might as well take steps to rock your interview, right?
Turn Talents into Keywords Your talents are the best place to begin thinking about job search targets. Make a list of your interests, natural talents, academic strengths and skills you have learned through your experiences.
Review specific job postings that match your job titles to learn about employer expectations, desired candidate qualifications, typical duties and required skills or training. If some of the job titles do not represent a good match for you, eliminate them and replace them with others that you are discovering through your search.
So, in this course you will:
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them.
- Learn the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present themselves professionally.
- Develop expertise at expressing themselves effectively.
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview.
So with that said, I wish you a happy learning and see you inside!
What you’ll learn
- Understanding the Interview
- Informational Interview
- Getting Ready for Interview
- Learn Types of Questions
- Open mindedness
- No experience required
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a job
- New Graduates