Architectural photography is one of the important branches of photography. In this course, you will learn how to shoot architectural photos, process them, and important tips & tricks.
There are many ways to shoot architecture photography and the method you choose will be based on how your images will be used. Are they for a realtor, a home builder, a commercial developer, or maybe an architect? Depending on who you are shooting for will depend on how you approach the photography and this course covers many methods that can be applied to each type of client.
- Equipment needed for Architectural photography
- How to shoot in low light
- How to shoot for HDR.
- How to process for HDR
- And many in-depth Photoshop techniques for beautiful architecture photography.
You will learn techniques that allow you to work quickly on low-budget assignments and how to create beautiful architecture photography for high-end clients as well.
What you’ll learn
- Will learn how to shoot architectural photos
- Will learn how to edit architectural photos
- DSLR basic knowledge and DSLR as a tool required.
Who this course is for:
- Who wann expert him/herself in photography field specially in Architectural Photography