Whether or not you’re aware of it, you have already created your life. Everything that happens around you is a consequence of your choices!
Not making a choice, is still a choice.
Not knowing there was a choice to make, is still a choice.
Life happens to us all, and the easy path is to follow the crowd. But this doesn’t lead to you living your best life, and I know I’ve done that for most of my life.
I wish that 30 years ago, someone sat me down and told me, but it’s never too late to learn and grow.
My personal journey started with a life-changing event back in 2009. After that, I felt lost, frustrated and without a purpose! Since then, I have spent thousands of pounds and tens of thousands of hours on my own Personal Development.
To achieve my full potential, I need to pass this knowledge on and give back to the world. This is what Abraham Maslow identified in his Hierarchy of needs as a Self-Actualization Need. You’ll find out more about that and lots of other things inside the program.
To give back, I designed this program!
It’s designed in daily overlapping sections that build on each other, in small bite-sized, easy-to-consume, and actionable chunks. Each of these chunks has homework for you to complete. It’s also supported with a live weekly group coaching call via a Facebook live and a Facebook group. I’ll put details in the introduction section so you can join us.
The course isn’t aimed at any one group of people. It’s for everyone to build a strong foundation for their life and to stop aimlessly following the crowd and making the same mistakes!
So, join us to discover and live your life’s purpose, achieve more, reduce stress and anxiety and be awesome!
What you’ll learn
- Find your reason for being and design an awesome plan to achieve it!
- Develop massive long term self confidence, remove self doubt and anxiety
- Hack your brain to use the power of your subconscious to achieve what you want
- Stop following the crowd and create your own path to greatness!
- An openness to try new things
- Have an open mind and open heart
- 5 mins a day to watch the lessons
- 10 mins a day to do the homework
- A burning desire to be and achieve more
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants more feels that something is missing!
- Someone who is stuck and wants to level up!
- Someone living aimlessly!
- If you are reading this then that’s You!