Learn how to automate your Linux desktop with Bash scripting. This includes moving the mouse, windows, clicking around or even login to systems remotely (over ssh) and take over the desktop all from a bash script.
Do you want to move your bash scripting to the next level and automate the Linux desktop? enroll today!
What you’ll learn
- How to automate the Linux Desktop with Bash Scripting
- Control X Windows over SSH
- Control any Linux Desktop with a Bash Script
- How to script the mouse and keyboard input
- How to search desktop windows and click them
- Prior experience with Bash scripting
- Access to the Linux Desktop (X Windows, not Wayland)
Who this course is for:
- Linux users that want to automate their Desktop with Bash scripts
- Intermediate Linux users