Coaching has long been an accepted method of improving performance, specifically in sports. The excellent results shown in the sports arena have been expanded to those in executive positions in business.
For the last fifteen to twenty years, many more people have been exposed to the idea of coaching in all aspects of their lives. Coaches must have the necessary life experiences and communication skills to be totally present to their clients, to really listen to them, and provide a safe arena to express ideas.
This course will focus on how to be a Life Coach. Life Coaching is an occupation where you work with individuals who wish to make a change in their lives. By working with clients to evaluate their lives on a personal, professional, and spiritual level, you help them to make realistic goals and establish the necessary steps required to reach those goals.
As a life coach, you will join the client in focusing on his or her goals. Together, you will formulate ways to approach those goals, and in a nonthreatening way help your client be held accountable to those goals.
As a life coach, you must be constantly observant and flexible, when one approach to a perceived problem is not working, then you must be able to formulate another approach. Similarly, if something worked well for a client, your job will be to help your client incorporate that successful approach in other areas of their lives.
What you’ll learn
- Define life coaching.
- Summarize why integrity and responsibility is pivotal in the role of a life coach.
- Describe responsibilities of a life coach
- Define goal setting.
- Define leadership training.
- Describe ways to eliminate procrastination.
- Describe methods for embracing change.
NO requirements or prerequisites
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested or have passion to learn more
- Anyone who is interested to learn about life coach and improve their lives
- Anyone who is interested to get better future and the desired job