With 10+ hours of content, this course will get you acquainted with the top 2 Cross-platform technologies to build mobile apps.
The top reasons behind teaching Xamarin and Flutter as part of a single course are:
- Several similar concepts and controls that these 2 technologies possess.
- The language on which these 2 technologies operate, C# and Dart respectively.
C# and Dart mirror each other so closely that it makes a lot of sense to go ahead and learn these 2 technologies parallelly side by side. And as you march along with me deeper into this course, you would soon start to realize that by putting just a little extra effort you can easily wrap your head around the top two cross-platform technologies.
And by learning 2 mobile app development technologies you will not only enrich yourself with a broader understanding and vision but also you would realize that you have literally doubled your exposed market surface area, job opportunities, and of course, the good impression of your coding skills on others =).
In this course the students will learn/build:
- Several concepts from the technologies Xamarin and Flutter.
- See the similarities between concepts, controls, language constructs that these 2 technologies have.
- Apps that will provide hands-on coding experience.
By the end of this course, you would be able to make fully functional mobile apps, using any of these 2 cross-platform technologies.
Good to have :
- Some prior exposure to programming
- Understand the very basics of coding.
This Course is for the people who :
- Are relatively new to the programming, or the mobile app development realm.
- Are familiar with any one of these technologies.
- Know both of them and want to explore several new unknown concepts and tips & tricks.
- Want to follow along to build some new apps.
What you’ll learn
- Xamarin & Flutter : Top 2 cross-platform technologies of today.
- Good to have some prior knowledge of programming.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to expand their vision and gain valuable experience in mobile app development technologies Xamarin & Flutter.