In this course, learning to code will be easy and intuitive for you. You will learn Python 3, one of the most popular programming languages in the world.
We will cover the basic fundamentals of programming and you will learn how to do exciting things in Python, like reading and writing on files, like Excel sheets or TXT files, working with JSON and sending HTTP requests to web servers and APIs.
We will also cover a little bit of Data Visualization, Statistics and Machine Learning in Python.
This course does not require previous experience in IT or programming, it was designed to help any person learn to code. By the end of the course you will be writing you own programs and thinking like a programmer. Your professional life will get a huge upgrade.
What you’ll learn
- The basic fundamentals of programming and writing computer code
- Using Python to solve real life problems with computer programs
- Work with JSON and send HTTP requests to Web Servers and APIs to get data from external services
- Statistics and Data Visualization
- An introduction to Machine Learning in Python
- Use Python to manipulate files, such as Excel sheets and TXT files
- It is not required to have any previous experience in IT or programming
- You only need a computer
Who this course is for:
- Any person who wants to learn to code from absolute beginner level
- Any person who wants to solve problems and create great services using Python programs