Learn Python, a programming language with a wide variety of well-paying jobs in many fields, including data science and web development.
It is relatively easy to learn when compared to pretty much any other programming language since most of the time, using Python to do something will take less lines of code than with another programming language.
In this course, you will be taught the fundamentals of Python through high quality video and audio lectures.
Moreover, the course is updated regularly and you will often see a new lectures replacing an old lecture. That means with your one-time purchase you will have lifetime access to every new lecture tutorial added to the course. That will help you to keep in touch with Python on a regular basis.
How much time will I need to complete the course?
That depends on two factors:
(1) Your background: Someone coming from a math or computer science background may be able to complete the course in a shorter time compared to someone coming from a social science background, for example.
(2) The effort you put in: If all you do is passively watching the videos, you may finish the course in two days. However, merely watching the videos is not enough. You need to experiment with the code you see in the videos. The more you experiment with it, the better you become.
Will I get support if I get stuck?
Yes. Feel free to drop a question in the Q&A.
Does this course cover Python 2 or Python 3?
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
We use PyCharm in the course. However, you can use your favorite IDE. Visual studio code, Atom, and even IDLE will work correctly.
Does the course expire?
No. Once you buy the course, it’s yours. We update the content regularly, and all the updates come to you for free in the one-time purchase you make.
What you’ll learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills.
- Understand how to write Python.
- Write Python 3 (Latest Version).
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) to your skillset.
- Free time to learn a valuable skill!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain a good understanding of python.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary to move to big projects.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.