In this course, you will spend the first section learning the basic concepts of NoSQL followed by a short introduction to MongoDB, MongoDB Server installation. Once the theory sections has been learned and understood you will move through a wide range of topics centered around NoSQL and MongoDB. By following this course you will learn to use a MongoDB in a real setting using the Java programming language which is an skillset in high-demand at top companies.
At the end of this course you will be mastering MongoDB based application development.
- Most comprehensive course on NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Simple and well explained lectures.
- Learn the key differences between RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Multiple assignments created for you to learn MongoDB in depth.
- Mastering MongoDB based application development.
- Decide where and when to use MongoDB in your application development.
- Design MongoDB database from start to end.
- Spot key features and advantages of NoSQL database MongoDB over RDBMS databases
What you’ll learn
- Implementing NoSQL in MongoDB
- Managing Databases and Collections
- Installing and Configuring MongoDB
- Implementing MongoDB in Java Applications
- Working with MongoDB Data in Java Applications
- NoSQL Theory and Data Structures
Who this course is for:
- Java Developers
- Data Scientist
- Software engineers