Learning Linux is perhaps one of the most useful skills you can learn today. With so many businesses switching or adopting Linux as part of their network architecture, having this knowledge is crucial to getting hired in many of the most sought-after companies.
If you feel like Learning Linux is intimidating, then this is the course for you. With this course, I take you step-by-step and teach you the most used and valuable commands you can use today.
This course takes a systematic approach where the skills taught to build upon each other cumulate in learning how to automate your Linux operating system. Thus, not only will you understand some of the most used terminal commands, but I will also show you how to use the graphical interface.
You will learn how to use all the essential and fundamental parts of Linux. As well, this course covers some of the most common job interview questions. Taking this course will help you take the first step towards advancing your career or helping you get a career using Linux.
With this course, you will learn how to:
- Understand how Linux Process and Jobs works
- How to navigate the Linux file system
- How to copy, move, create, and delete files
- How to use some of the most basic and essential in-built text editors
- How to automate mundane daily tasks using scripting
- Some of the most common job interview questions
Let me be clear, I cover a lot of material and you could use this course for multiple use cases such as preparing for a job interview, learning the basics of Linux, or just reinforcing what you are learning from other courses that also teach Linux. You will certainly feel a lot more comfortable using Linux after enrolling and taking this course.
Plus I take a look at some of the most popular Debian based Linux Operating Systems including the following:
- Pure OS
- Parrot Home and Parrot Security
- Kali Linux OS
What you’ll learn
- Understand Linux Processes and Jobs
- How to Navigate the Linux File System
- How to use basic in-built text editors
- How to automate mundane tasks through scripting
- Some of the most common job interview questions to help you gain employment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Connection
- Desire to research and find answers
Who this course is for:
- This is for people who desire to learn Linux for both personal and business use.
- This is a course designed to help you learn Linux assuming you have some computer knowledge already.