In this course, you will learn the C programming language basics from A to Z in Arabic!
The content of the course as in sections and videos;
1. Why programming.
2. Computer language.
3. Programming language.
4. Comparison between C & C++
5. Download code blocks.
6. Use online editor.
7. Use Dcoder for phone.
8. Your first program.
1. Binary VS decimal number system
2. ASCII code
4. Data types.
5. Conversion Specifiers
6. Scan and print (scanf, printf)
7. Program to get the area of a rectangle.
1. Escape sequences.
3. Types of errors.
4. Arithmetic operations.
1. Sequenced control structures.
2. Selection control structures.
➢if, else if, else statements.
➢Switch, case, default statements.
3. Repetition control structures.
➢Do .. while loop
5. Program to find remainder and quotient.
6. Break & continue statements.
7. Sentinel-control repetition.
Revision (session) – 16 problems to solve.
1. Why Functions?
2. A Function Definition.
3. Function declaration.
4. Function prototype.
5. Function Calls.
6. Function Prototype.
7. The Return Statement.
8. Returning Void.
9. Parameters versus Arguments.
10. Function overloading.
11. Variables’ scope.
Revision (session) – 5 problems to solve + basic calculator.
1. Recursion (Recursive Functions)
2. Passing Arguments
❑Call / Pass by Value.
❑Call / Pass by Reference.
❑Returning multiple values.
Revision (session) – 7 problems to solve.
1. Char in C
2. C strings
• Definition of string
• String functions
User-defined data types.
Revision – 4 problems to solve.
1. What is the pointer?
2. Variables’ addressing in memory.
3. How to define a pointer variable?
4. How to initialize a pointer variable?
5. Referencing and Dereferencing
6. Pointer to pointer?
7. Pointer expressions
8. Pointer assignment
9. Pointer arithmetic
10. Pointer comparison
11. Arrays with pointers
12. String using pointers?
13. Array of strings?
14. Functions returning multiple results.
15. Static variables.
• Bubble sort.
• Linear search.
• Binary search.
• Why Files?
• Files and Streams.
• Dealing with files (open, close, read and write).
• The Data Hierarchy.
Finally, we have a Final project!
And during all of that, we will have some revision videos on these topics.
18: (Advanced topics and ideas)
1. Ideas from a quiz.
2. How to design patterns (like a pattern of stars)?
3. Some C tricky McQ.s
4. Struct VS Union.
What you’ll learn
- C user inputs and output on screen
- C variables
- C data types
- Scape sequence, comments and types of errors
- Arithmetic Operations & expressions
- Control structures
- Functions and function overloading
- Variables’ scope
- Calling by value & calling by reference
- C arrays and const variables
- C char and strings
- User defined data types
- C pointers
- Searching and sorting algorithms
- Final project
- Some solved problems
There are no perquisites to start this course, only have a PC / laptop or even your mobile!
Who this course is for:
- Computer science students.
- Those who are totally beginners in programming field.
- Those who want to start problem solving using C++ programming language.