Latex is freely available high quality type-setting system. The course teaches all concepts in step by step manner with help of examples. Course Content are as follows :
2) Installation of Latex – Miktex and TexStudio.
3) Overleaf Online Latex Editor
4) Basic Text Formatting – Paragraphs, Sections, Sub-sections, Formatting text (Bold, Italics, etc.), Lists
5) Mathematical Equations and Algorithms
6) Figures and Tables
7) Bibliography and References
8) Prepare Scientific Report in Latex From Scratch – Page setup and Preparing Table of Contents, List of Tables, etc.
9) Latex Presentations Using Beamer Overleaf Templates
10) Advanced Topics – Working with Templates, Split Large Document in Parts
For technical queries please feel free to contact me. It is my pleasure to help you.
What you’ll learn
- TexStudio and Overleaf Latex Enviornments
- Text Formatting, Mathematical Equations & Algorithms, Figures, Tables
- Latex Template for PhD and Dissertation Reports, CV / Resume, Posters
- Research Tools – MendelyDesktop, TableGenerator, etc.
- Effective Bibliography Managment
- High quality PPT presentations using Beamer
- Complete help and support for Latex queries and issues
- 5 Hours of Videos comprising various demonstrations
- Many LaTeX template files and resources
No pre-requisites. You just need to know how to use Computer.
Who this course is for:
- Researchers, Students, Book Writers, Professionals, Content Writers