this course explains what self discipline is and its benefits on all aspects of life how to acquire and adhere to it and acquire new healthy habits and maintain them . and its benefits to study, work and social life if all the information is applied, a complete change will be observed in self awareness and personal life .
In order to reach self-commitment, I must know what I am committing to, and when I am committed, I must plan well for my goal and know well what I want this goal and what are the benefits that will come back to me from achieving it because these motives will support and motivate me when I lose my enthusiasm towards my goal and I cannot continue with it.
So when I want to achieve a goal I must first answer these questions why, what, how, and when and when I answer these questions about my goal I will be ready to achieve it. And the answers must be written so that I can always refer to them when there is a state of apathy that occurs to us and stops the progress process
There is also another way that helps us to ensure continuity, which is to divide the goal into simple goals with little time in order to ensure building a new continuous habit.
What you’ll learn
- the advantages of self discipline and how they maintain continuity
- The negative thoughts that attack us cause us to feel frustrated and this feeling loses us focus on the goal and the ability to work and the energy that is expe
- Caring for health is not a luxury, as it is one of the most important serious steps in terms of adherence to new habits, whether in the number of hours of sleep
- When we decide to start useful habits or stop bad habits, we must know that the duration and adherence to it is one of the most important things. We must pract
- One of the most important steps of continuity is to develop a plan suitable for life circumstances and not imaginary, in order to be achieved and we commit to i
- you must be willing to take action
Who this course is for:
- whoever wants to acquire self discipline