If you lack formal project management training, it can be easy to get overwhelmed with this new responsibility. Accidental project managers often need a fast-track learning program to give them the confidence to see projects through to successful delivery. They need to grow critical project management competencies and learn how to overcome the biggest challenges on projects.
In this course, I will share ten steps to jumpstart your PM career without worrying too much about the nitty-gritty of PM. These tips will make a big difference in your experience when starting. If you are considering a career in project management, this course provides ten tips for success in your PM career. Whether you are handling your first project as an accidental project manager or wish to achieve higher levels of success in your next project, this course is an ideal match for you.
From my experience, Becoming a PM for the first time is like being left in a jungle, where you have to learn to find your way, hunt for food, train and shield your herd from external dangers, and keep the jungle king happy. Also, on the journey, there are a lot of landmines that you need to avoid as they can blow you and your herd.
Don’t worry; each one of us PMs had or will traverse this jungle many times in our career.
My course will give you enough tips to traverse this jungle and build your confidence to emerge as a successful project manager.
I created this course from the webinar delivered earlier in the PMI forum.
Few Review comments on the webinar:
“Great webinar. I learned a lot. Especially about the leadership aspect of PMP and how important it is to foster an environment of collaboration and being able to identify a problem early before it becomes an emergency.”
“Thank you. Very good points shared here. Very helpful!”
“Excellent presentation. The experience shared by Anju of the reasoning behind each of the tips, was really good.”
“Great tips for anyone in project management, not just the newcomers!”
What you’ll learn
- Learn the Ten most important things to get more success in the Project Management role
- Apply the secret tips that experienced Project Managers use to get success in their projects
- Learn Practical knowledge for Project Management when you have less knowledge about the underlying PM concepts.
- Demonstrate high performance in the Project Manager Role
- Learner should be aware of the roles and responsibilities of a Project Manager.
Who this course is for:
- It will help the first time Project Managers or Accidental Project Managers, who are given the PM responsibility with little or no training. These PMs do not have second chance to make mistakes. It is critical for them to succeed in their first project for their career growth. They need to take this fast track learning course as they have a real project to deliver right now.
- If you’re considering a career in project management, this course provides tips for more success in your PM career. Great for new project managers or those who are thinking of taking the PM role. For the seasoned PM, it can still be useful as a refresher.