Most of us spend many years acquiring academic qualifications in the quest of finding rewarding career that allows us to lead a comfortable life. Surely, it is important to have academic qualifications, but if you want to have a rewarding career, it must be backed by appropriate job skills and competencies. The world of employment has always been very competitive and globalization with changes in our ways of working are making it even more complex. Employers therefore place a premium on the kinds of job skills that allow them to keep pace with the competition.
When employers need to fill a vacancy, they have choice and their selection criteria includes the right types of skills so as to make a best fit for the job. However, there are some skills and qualities employers seek in employees, regardless of the position and they are willing to pay for them.
Whether you are a fresh graduate or you are a mid-career professional looking to secure your next promotion, developing transferable job skills is important as these will get you where you want to go. Having competitive job skills is an important part of developing your career. And while they’re not easily taught in a classroom, they are key skills that we all need to have. So, if you’re looking to increase your earning potential, this the course is what you need.
What you’ll learn
- This course will help you get a job or get a better job
- You will gain knowledge about the different types of job skills – Functional/Soft/Knowledge-based skills
- This course will help you Identify your strengths, skills, competencies and areas for improvement
- You will learn about the job skills that employers look for in employees and are ready to pay for
- You will know more about communication skills
- You will become more aware of how to showcase your different skills to get the job that you want
- The course will help you become clearer on what really drives you and you want to achieve by helping you identify the kind of change that you are looking for
- Find your path to new opportunities and take your career to the next level
- The course will help you gain confidence in your ability to make positive changes
- Understand English
Who this course is for:
- The course is ideal if you are Unemployed and looking for a job
- Anyone looking for career change
- Anyone looking for new career opportunities
- Anyone interested in personal development and success