Complete Java Programming Certification Course
Goals of this course:
- Be completely ready to get a full time Java Developer Course at the end of the Course
- Have projects to impress your Employer and land that dream job!
You will learn the most in-demand and essential components for becoming a Core Java developer in this course, which is intended to help you master them. This is especially true if you’re going on a job interview or working on a Java project that requires your best effort. There is no pre-requisite for this course; thus, you will go from zero to hero in no time!
In addition, I’ve included a particular emphasis on Object Orientation in Java for this Complete Java Programming Course, which I believe is underemphasized in other Java classes, therefore I’ve placed a strong emphasis on it throughout the lectures. Writing classes and interfaces, as well as numerous methods including loops and if else statements, exception handling, and file processing, as well as learning how to debug software using Eclipse, will all be covered in detail in this course. You’ll also learn how to use the collections framework and go deep into the world of java generics. You’ll learn all there is to know about multi-threading as well as the JDBC API, which is used to interact with a MySQL database. There are also practical tasks sprinkled throughout the course to allow you to put the ideas you are learning into practice as you are learning them. Another task includes processing files containing stock market data, as is the case with one of the projects, which involves developing a management system for auto dealerships. As you can see, I made an effort to make the projects professional and relevant to the business rather than copying a game like Flappy Bird for them.
I want this course to be the definitive go-to resource for anybody who is interested in learning how to become a core Java programmer, and I plan to continue to add new material to it in response to emerging technologies and student feedback. As a result, the material is Java 9 ready, which means that I will demonstrate how to update to the most recent version of Java, which is version 9, and I will demonstrate how to setup Eclipse so that it can operate with both Java 8 and version 9.
This Course is create by: Prof. J David Eisenberg
Licensed under: Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed) and all the images used are from Unsplash
This course is changed regularly and we will add new content every month!
What you’ll learn
- Find out the fundamental Java abilities you’ll need to succeed in your job search for Java developer jobs.
- Be able to show your knowledge of Java to potential employers.
- If you so choose, you will be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate test.
- Acquire competence in Java 8 and Java 11 programming languages.
Just a computer and a desire to learn
Who this course is for:
- Absolute novices with no prior coding knowledge, as well as intermediates seeking to polish their abilities to the expert level, can benefit from this course.
- Those who want to develop innovative and sophisticated Java applications for their own personal use or for high-paying customers as a self-employed contractor may find this course useful.
- Those who take pleasure in allowing their own creative talent show through while being compensated well for their efforts.