As a Software Developer, the road to success can be a long and complex path. This is especially true for Developers in their first years of learning which can find it hard to stick to a direct learning path as the number of topics one can learn can seem very overwhelming as new Frameworks and programming languages are being introduced on a monthly basis. But what one must understand is that becoming a Software developer is very different from a formal education, where one can rely on what is being taught at a college or university as the one and only secure path to success. But with Software development, the real success comes from what is being learned outside of the classroom as most of the knowledge comes from self-teaching and endless hours of practicing one’s skills. This course will give you the ability to learn the Java programming language in an easy and structured way. You will work with real-life applications developing both Desktop and Web Applications. The course will give you the needed material to become a Java Developer as the topics in each section are based on best practice approaches.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Java skills needed to build real-life applications
- Acquire essential java basics for transitioning to the Spring and Springboot Framework
- Be able to build applications that connect to a MySQL Database
- Learn to develop state of the art Web Services
- Java Basics
- Learn to develop Desktop Applications for both Linux, Windows and Mac OS.
- no prior knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java Developers
- Full-stack Developers
- Backend Developers
- Software engineers
- Computer Science Students
- Software Students