LabVIEW NXG and SQL in LabVIEW aims to teach LabVIEW NXG and SQL in LabVIEWfor those who are inexperienced and have not enough knowledge about it. In this course, despite teaching fundamental concepts, It has been tried to design some applicative projects in order to acquaint students with programming in the real world of engineering. Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (LabVIEW) is a system-design platform and development environment for a visual (graphical) programming language from National Instruments.
- LabVIEW solves engineering challenges across a broad range of application areas. Hence it is an indispensable skill to have.
- LabVIEW is a Systems Engineering Software for applications that require test, measurement, and control.
- Participants will get exposure to LabVIEW-based application development using standard PC-based software and interfacing field instruments through Data Acquisition Hardware.
- Many startups use LabVIEW for rapid prototyping, building breadboard and proof of concept systems prior to building the final shipping products.
- LabVIEW is especially valuable for companies who want to ship complex systems that need all of the embedded software, FPGA software, and client applications for the same product as LabVIEW allows developing the whole stack in a single high-level language cutting the total development cost and time significantly.
- In addition, many companies use it for testbeds, R&D tools, and manufacturing and service tools for hardware products that were developed using some other embedded programming languages.
In this course,
First, download LabVIEW NXG software, and then Microsoft SQL server management studio.
Here you can learn
LabVIEW NXG Basics.
SQL Server in LabVIEW.
Arduino interfacing with LabVIEW
What you’ll learn
- LabVIEW is a graphical programming language, and it has powerful features for simulation, control, monitoring and DAQ applications.
Just a logical thinker. Anyone can learn it
Who this course is for:
- Students who are fed up with text-based programming.