Java is one of the most common, in-demand computer programming languages owned by the Oracle Corporation. Our associates at the Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence got together and after carefully analyzing the top must learn computer programming languages in 2020, we were able to conclude that Java is the 3rd most used programming language according to StackOverflow. Furthermore, java has an average salary of $102,000 according to indeed making it a widely used and highly applicable language.
“Java is celebrating its 24th birthday this year and has been one of the most popular programming languages used for developing server-side applications. Java is a practical choice for developing Android apps as it can be used to create highly functional programs and platforms.
This object-oriented programming language does not require a specific hardware infrastructure, is easily manageable, and has a good level of security. Moreover, it is easier to learn Java in comparison to languages such as C and C++. No wonder, nearly 90 percent of Fortune 500 firms rely on Java for their desktop applications and backend development projects.
Despite its industrial age, Java is incredibly stable and not heading for retirement anytime soon. This makes Java one of the most desirable languages among programmers in 2020.” (Belani, 2020)
Hence, we came up with this course to benefit the students who are curious to learn the basics of Java.
You will learn the following –
• Basics of Java Programming
• Object-Oriented Programming in Java
• Threads in Java
• I/O Streams in Java
• Garbage Collection in Java
• Exception Handling in Java
• Generics in Java
• Collections in Java
What you’ll learn
- Basics of Java Programming
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Threads in Java
- I/O Streams in Java
- Garbage Collection in Java
- Exception Handling in Java
- Generics in Java
- Collections in Java
- A Stable Internet Connection
- Laptop (Linux/Mac/Windows) with Java and Eclipse installed.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java Programmers curious to learn the fundamentals of Java.
- Students interested in programming who want to learn Java.