If you want to get a new job, change careers, earn more money, enhance your status, and prestige, then you must excel in your job interview. This course will give you the tools and confidence to be great in your job interview. You’ll learn how to tell the story of your achievements both on the job in and in your life. There will be important examples of how to answer some of the toughest questions that you might face in your interview either in person or by Zoom.
What job seekers should not do is to go into an interview and just wing it You will need to think, plan, and develop a strategy that will give you the edge when you are competing against dozens of other applicants for your position.
You will also learn the importance of you present yourself either in your interviewers office or virtually.
Taking time to research the company is essential. Interview Essentials will give you the right way to find out important facts and insights about the firm you want to work for.
While this course is primarily about increasing your job interviewing skills, you’ll also get smart ideas about helping your resume and LinkedIn profile to stand out.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the right way to prepare for your job interview.
- How to create narratives about your successes.
- How to answer some of the toughest questions you will get in a job interview.
- You will gain skills that are important in a virtual interview as well as an in person meeting.
- How to highlight your career achievements so they are relevant for the company you want to work for.
- You will get smart tips for your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Learners will get insights about post interview activities.
No experience is needed just a deep desire to succeed in your job interview.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners in the job interviewing process as well as more experienced job seekers.