The three most important life skills we all need to cope with and thrive in our dynamic world are resolving conflicts, understanding the human mind and behavior, and managing interpersonal communication. If you think about it, our happiness and success in life and at work depend on how we deal with people, communicate differences, and respond to conflicts. It defines who we are in the world. Unfortunately, without a proper understanding of these skills, you might be missing out on many opportunities that could bring joy, success, peace, and wealth into your life.
However, here is the problem that most of us face: nobody taught us how to use these skills correctly. And if you have learned it by observing and copying your parents, teachers, or close friends, which most probably is the subconscious process we all have experienced, the truth is they might not have been a good model for you because nobody taught them either. As a result, you might be repeating the same mistakes, functioning on an autopilot that drives you to conflicts and problems instead of resolving them. Without even realizing it, you may be tirelessly winning arguments at the expense of your professional and personal relationships.
Welcome to Advanced Interpersonal Communication and Conflict Resolution. This course is designed to develop fluency in handling conflicts and negotiation as well as understand the essentials of safe and healthy communication in relationships. You will expand your perspective and enhance your skills through an insight learning method by experiencing the A-ha moments throughout the course. My objective is to spark interest and thinking while you’re learning this advanced content. In addition, this course will teach you the concepts, strategies, and methods that helped me resolve complex cases ranging from workplace conflicts and strained relationships to mediating ceasefire agreements in war zones.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to understand and assess the underlying causes of conflicts and disagreements, tactfully resolve disputes, and communicate differences without damaging relationships in line with the latest research-based concepts from neuroscience, practical psychology, and effective interpersonal communication strategies. The course focuses on the human aspect of conflicts. It combines transactional analysis (TA), cognitive-behavioral psychology (CBT), and non-violent communication (NVC) techniques to comprehend the human mind and behavior accurately and its manifestation during disagreements and prepare you to facilitate mutually acceptable solutions for complicated conflicts.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Discover how the brain reacts and operates during conflicts and disagreements (conflict perception, fear, stress, anxiety, fight-and-flight response, etc.).
– Understand how defense mechanisms, attachment styles, and automatic thought patterns affect human behavior.
– Implement specific actions to prevent, manage, and resolve conflicts at work and in life.
– Deal with emotionally challenging situations.
– Apply practical strategies for negotiating and mediating disagreements.
– Master interpersonal communication rules to promote collaboration, trust, and understanding.
– Become tactfully assertive to communicate differences and needs successfully.
– Think strategically about what you say when you talk.
– Gain a greater awareness of yourself and know what you hear when you listen.
This course is practical and engaging, and you will be learning the methods and strategies through case studies, real-life and workplace scenarios, examples, and exercises.
Skills you will acquire after completion:
– People Skills
– Analytical Skills
– Interpersonal Skills
– Conflict Management Skills
– Communication Skills
– Listening Skills
– Problem Solving Skills
– Self Control
– Situational Awareness
– Emotional Intelligence
Ready to move forward? Enroll now and initiate the transformation today.
What you’ll learn
- Discover how the brain reacts and operates during conflicts and disagreements (conflict perception, fear, stress, anxiety, fight-and-flight response, etc.)
- Increase self-awareness about your communication style and discover how it affects your success and happiness in your professional and personal life
- Understand how defense mechanisms, attachment styles, and automatic thought patterns affect human behavior
- Apply the step-by-step guidance for preventing and managing differences and conflicts at work and in life
- Master interpersonal communication rules to promote collaboration, trust, and understanding
- Learn six practical strategies and tactics to skillfully mediate and negotiate in your professional and personal life
- Confidently enter, manage and resolve disputes by having a deeper understanding of the human mind and behavior
- Be aware of dialogue blockers, the way they affect communication and learn how to avoide them
- Know what you hear when you listen
- Know what you say when you speak
- Desire to learn the unique guidance provided in this course.
- Readiness to increase self-awareness and accelerate personal development.
- Interest in practical psychology and curiosity about the human mind and behavior.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who experience challenges in their teams and want to find sustainable solutions to their problems.
- Couples, partners, or family members who face difficulties yet want to work on their relationship.
- Individuals who want to build success and happiness in their professional and personal life.
- Managers, team leaders, and directors who want to apply advanced concepts, mechanisms, and strategies to create healthy workplaces.
- Human resources managers who want to train staff on how to handle conflicts and manage difficult situations.
- Employers who want to create psychologically safe work environments.
- Anyone who is interested in understanding why do we act the way we act during a challenge, disagreement, and disputes.