This course has been specially designed to show learners how to create a fully interactive lesson using Articualte Storyline 360.
I’m going to begin the course by showing learner’s how to download and install Storyline 360 on their own computer. This will be used throughout the course so that you can test and try all of the things I teach you.
I will explain what Storyline is, and how to create an online lesson from exsisting content. I will discuss Peadagogies and Methodogies, Learning Objectives and ssessment.
Next, I will show learners the Storyline 360 interface. I will explain all menus and ribbons, as well as the timeline and layers. Towards the end of the section, I will show learners some examples of Storyline 360 lessons – and inspire you to create amazing online lessons.
Then the fun begins, with the adding content section.
First up, we are going to looks at configuring slides and scenes, before downloading and editing some templates from the online content library. Then, ill show you how to add text, images, audio and video and we will begin to build our Inner planets online lesson.
The adding interactivity section is specially designed to show learners how to add triggers, layers, buttons and shapes. We will continue to build our Inner planets course towards the end of the section and add buttons and interactivity.
Adding quizzes is up next, and ill show learners how to add mutliple choice, multiple response, true/false, drag and drop and hotspot question types.
Finally, ill show learners how to publish their lessons and courses, using both Review 360 and SCORM, as well as various different publishing options.
So, if you want to create amazing, interactive online lessons using Storyline 360, why not sign up today?
What you’ll learn
- How to build a fully interactive course using Articulate Storyline 360
- How to download and instal Articulate Storyline 360 (trail) on your home computer
- How to configure slides and scenes
- How to download and edit pre-configured slide templates
- How to add multimedia content such as text, images, videos and audio
- How to add buttons, triggers and layers to slides
- How to add quiz questions such as MCQs, Multiple Response, True/False, Drag and Drop and hotpot quiz question types
- How to publish your courses in various different formats.
- A basic understanding of PowerPoint
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should be able to use the Internet and Web Browsers at a beginner level
Who this course is for:
- Administrators, Managers, Course Creators seeking to create Articualte Storyline 360 courses
- Teachers looking to enhance their exsisting online courses or lessons
- Professionals interested in enhancing Moodle online courses for Staff Training and Professional Development
- Professionals that use Storyline on a day to day basis and want to enhance their Storyline lessons for their students!