Learn more how to identify, evaluate and motivate innovative people to boost innovation in your organization.
Discover how to boost your own individual innovativeness.
Explore the innovator’s persona.
It might be challenging to identify whether a person is an innovator or not. However, several personality traits are closely related to the innovative personality.
Innovative people usually express a strong desire for autonomy, are imaginative, curious, energetic, and confident. They are open to new experiences having flexible mindset and propensity to successfully generate ideas.
Furthermore, innovative thinkers are usually the rebels breaking the current systems and approaches.
Create a better understanding about the important predictors of innovation.
Gain a deeper insight into the intrinsic motivation as the key resource for innovation.
Boost your inspiration by learning how innovators behave in the face of obstacles.
Google hires people having ridiculously high standards. But are the most innovative employees conscious and easy to manage?
Discover about the most innovative companies according to BCG survey.
Gain ideas from AI and ML examples of the most innovative companies.
This course containing 20 lectures with an assignment will walk you through the connection of innovation with intelligence, knowledge, motivation. You will have an idea about personality and behavior of innovative employees.
You will have an idea about some challenges the most innovative companies were facing in 2019-2020.
You will walk away from the course being more confident what advantages the innovators have.
You will gain more insight into boosting your individual innovativeness.
From beginner to advanced.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to identify innovative individuals
- You will have an idea about important predictors of innovation
- You will discover about personality traits influencing the propensity to innovate
- You will get some practical tips how to increase your individual innovativeness
- You will understand how innovative people behave in the organizations
- You will learn about the most innovative companies
- You will gain a deeper understanding why artificial intelligence is disruptive
- You will gain ideas how to catch up with Google in the innovative race
- Be flexible and open-minded
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, owners
- HR people
- Anyone who is interested in innovation & innovative individuals