Learn how to use inbound marketing strategies to get the best leads and most engaged customers to your site or product.
Then monitor how those leads behave on your website using Google Analytics which is a data-driven approach where you identify and set the right KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor and work on improving. Once your KPIs are heading in the right direction, so will your business.
WHY IS INBOUND MARKETING GREAT?
The leads find you in a passive way. You don’t have to actively promote your business so you have more time to create more content or focus on other parts of your business.
WHAT IS KPI
KPI stands for key performance indicators. These are metrics that you identify that are most important for your business. If you correctly identify your KPI and focus on growing them, that will cause your business to grow as well.
DATA-DRIVEN APPROACH WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
You must monitor your KPIs after you set them. Most of the time, people and companies use analytics software to monitor their KPI. The most commonly used analytics software is Google Analytics. In this course, we’ll go over how to correctly use Google Analytics to monitor your KPI and most important data points to make sure that you know exactly what’s happening on your website.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don’t respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money’s worth from the course.
Invest in your future. Enroll today.
What you’ll learn
- Get traffic on autopilot by creating discoverable content in 2021
- Effective inbound marketing strategy specific to your business
- Learn to correctly use KPI
- Learn Google Analytics to monitor your KPI
- Get highly-converting, highly-engaged traffic who are searching for your type of business
- One of the most effective marketing strategies today
There are no requirements for taking this inbound marketing course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner marketers, online entrepreneurs interested in inbound marketing