This online HVAC course will teach you all the concepts of HVAC Load Calculation from very basic to pro level. Many animations are also used for a better understanding of concepts.
The basic course outline is as follows:
Cooling Load Calculation (MANUAL)
- Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient (U)
- Common Load Temperature Difference (CLTD)
- External Cooling Load
Conduction Through Wall
Conduction Through Roof
Conduction Through Glass
Solar Load Through Glass
Conduction Through Partition
Conduction Through Ceiling
Conduction Through Floor
- Internal Cooling Load
Equipment & Appliances
Cooling Load Calculation (E-20 excel form)
Cooling Load Calculation (HAP Software)
- Getting Familiar With HAP
- Defining Weather Properties
- Creating Schedules
- Defining Walls and Partitions
- Defining Roofs, Ceilings and Floor
- Defining Windows and Doors
- Defining Shades
- Creating Spaces_Part 1
- Creating Spaces_Part 2
- Creating Spaces_Part 3
- Selection of HVAC System
Many sample projects are also included in this HVAC training.
This HVAC design course has been designed keeping in mind the comfort of both online and offline learners.
What else will you get?
- Free E-20 Excel Sheet For Load Calculation
- Doubts answered in less than 1 day
- Free Handbooks
- Free Data Book
- Downloadable Files/Links of Free Software
- Lifetime Course Access
- Sample Buildings Plans and Elevations for Project
- Quizzes and Assignments
- Certificate of Completion
After the completion of the course, you will have the skill of HVAC Designer and you can perform load calculation of any HVAC system.
Go ahead and take the course and become an expert in HVAC Load Calculation.
Here at Augmintech, We coach engineering students and working professionals for better career opportunities. Our trainers have experience teaching students from more than 100 countries. They understand the needs of different students whether it is pace, comfort, mindset, etc. They are the best creators from designing courses to final delivery. We design all our courses keeping in mind the comfort of both Online and Offline Learners. Our support team makes sure that you get your doubts clarified as soon as we receive them. WE are on a mission to train Engineers in the most attractive and easiest way and make them FIELD READY. This HVAC course is the first we have launched and we intend to deliver almost all that an Engineer would require. So you can also post what next course would you like us to launch.
Enroll Now and Welcome to Augmintech !!!
What you’ll learn
- Understand types of loads in HVAC
- Perform Load Calculation Manually
- Perform Load Calculation using Excel E 20 Sheet
- Perform Load Calculation using HAP Software
- Perform Load Calculation for any type of HVAC Systems
- No prior experience or knowledge required
Who this course is for:
- HVAC Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- HVAC Designer Engineers
- Mechanical engineering students
- Energy engineers
- HAP designing students
- Piping students
- Plumbing students
- Firefighting students