Hi! Welcome to our course. If you are starting to study in the HVAC industry, or wished to gain more knowledge in an area that seems complicated and confusing to most people, you are on the right course!. This Course covers the Chilled water system in the district cooling plant and inside the building through heat exchangers, Air handling units, and FCU’s, it will build your knowledge slowly until you reach the point that you can evaluating, selecting, and sizing chillers for a typical chiller plant. In this course you’ll Study :
- Chilled Water System overview.
- System Components.
- Work process overview.
- Components Description.
- How to Design CWS.
- Flow Rate Calculation.
- Cooling Capacity.
- Pipe Sizing Calculation.
- Pressure Drop Calculation.
- Pump pressure.
- Pump horse Power.
- Chiller Efficiency.
- How To Improve Chiller Efficiency.
- How to calibrate your system.
- How to control the system in different loads.
- Chilled water schematic.
- Chiller / Pump /AHU-FCU / Condenser – Hook up.
Plus that you’ll gain more information about HVAC industry.
Enroll Now and Welcome to EngineeringHub !!
Here at EngineeringHub, We coach engineering students and working professionals for better career opportunities. Our trainers have experience of teaching students and engineers. Our support team makes sure that you get your doubts clarified as soon as we receive it. We are on a mission to train Engineers in the most attractive and easiest way and make them comfortable with our courses. This HVAC chilled water course is the first we have launched and we intend to deliver almost all that an Engineer would require. So you can also post what next course would you like us to launch.
What you’ll learn
- Understand basics of Chiller System Components
- Chilled Water System Work process
- How to design chilled water system
- Flow Rate Calculation
- Cooling Capacity Calculation
- Pipe Sizing Calculation
- Pressure Drop Calculation
- Pump pressure Calculation
- Pump horse Power Calculation
- Chiller Efficiency Calculation
- Evaluate the different strategies used to improve energy efficiency of the chiller
- Chilled Water Calibration process
- Understand of chilled water drawings
- Chiller / Pump /AHU-FCU / Condenser – Hook up
- No prior Knowledge
- Passion to learn !
Who this course is for:
- HVAC ENGINEERING
- Beginner’s with zero experience in HVAC
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil Engineers