****UPDATE [01-Jan-2021]: New Content Added – HTML5 !!!!!****
20 NEW videos added
New Sections on:
- Embedding Multimedia
- Vector Graphics
- And, a Final Project!
Are you a beginner? Do you want to learn web development but do not have any idea where to start?
If yes, then this is THE perfect course for you. In the HTML course, you will learn all the concepts of HTML5, starting from its history to its modern structure. We will cover all the tags which are most widely used in the world of web development. Simultaneously, we will show you some of the best practices of code-writing in HTML5.
HTML is short for ‘HyperText Markup Language’, which means HTML is only used to create a structure of the web page. But without some styling, no assignment or project will look good. Thus, we will cover some portion of the CSS required to create simple web pages.
Check out our profile to find related courses that are designed just like this.
PS: More lectures will be uploaded soon.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I want everyone to enjoy the learning process and I have shared my knowledge that will be helpful for you.
Why learn HTML?
HTML is at the Core of the Internet. Learning HTML and CSS allows you to build your own websites, gives you a skill which you can use to improve work at your current job, and also opens up an opportunity to transition into a career in tech and :
1. HTML is Easy to Learn and Use
2. HTML is Free
3. HTML is supported by all Browsers
4. HTML is Basic of all Programming Languages
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create simple web pages using HTML5
- Learn the basics tags of HTML
- To create Tables in HTML
- To create customizable forms and add form validation in HTML
- To include multimedia(audio,video, images) in your web page
- To create your own vector graphics using SVG
- 4 projects to test your knowledge
None. This course is for absolute beginners.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to Web Development
- Freshers who want to learn HTML5 from scratch
- Web Developers who wish to brush up their knowledge of HTML5