This course is for those who are serious about taking a 360 degree approach to UpWork freelance success. Writing a good proposal isn’t the only thing that you need to consider, although that’s one of the things discussed in this course. If you want your online freelancing business to grow, you should consider leveraging all aspects of UpWork while building a strong online presence off the platform. A strong online presence will help you direct more clients to your UpWork profile. That equals more UpWork jobs and money in your pocket!
You’ve probably been struggling with securing clients on UpWork, especially since competition is rife. There are approximately 12 million freelancers on UpWork. Therefore, you’re probably competing with hundreds of thousands of freelancers in your category. What makes the problem even more real is that freelancers no longer get 50 free connects in the free plan. Connects now have to be purchased and you don’t want to waste money buying connects if you aren’t getting any jobs. The only way to stand out in a sea of competitors is to understand how to effectively brand yourself both on and off UpWork.
That’s what makes this course different. Not only is it specifically tailored to explaining how to utilize the most recent UpWork features, it also starts by helping you understand how personal branding can help you achieve lasting UpWork success. This is a course specifically designed to help you build an online freelancing career on UpWork in this uncertain world.
You will learn how to:
- Create a personal brand statement
- Use your personal brand statement to identify your ideal UpWork client
- Use LinkedIn for brand promotion
- Create a strong General profile
- Create a strong Specialised profile
- Find the right jobs
- Create a strong proposal
- Get repeat clients
It’s time to connect with potential clients and get more work on UpWork.
What you’ll learn
- How to identify the right UpWork client
- How to revamp your UpWork profile for the best results
- Key features to look out for when applying to UpWork jobs
- The elements of a strong UpWork proposal
- How to get repeat UpWork clients
An existing UpWork account
Who this course is for:
- Someone just starting an UpWork account
- Someone with a dormant UpWork account
- Someone with an existing UpWork account who has been struggling to get results