Become a HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate today along with DevOps through this Masterclass. Cloud engineers can use the Terraform Associate exam from HashiCorp to verify their basic infrastructure automation skills.
The Terraform Associate certification is for Cloud Engineers specializing in operations, IT, or development who know the basic concepts and skills associated with open source HashiCorp Terraform. Candidates will be best prepared for this exam if they have professional experience using Terraform in production, but performing the exam objectives in a personal demo environment may also be sufficient. This person understands which enterprise features exist and what can and cannot be done using the open source offering.
In this course you will learn the following.
- Understand infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts
- Understand Terraform’s purpose (vs other IaC)
- Understand Terraform basics
- Use the Terraform CLI (outside of core workflow)
- Interact with Terraform modules
- Navigate Terraform workflow
- Implement and maintain state
- Read, generate, and modify configuration
- Understand Terraform Cloud and Enterprise capabilities
- Complete DevOps life cycle along with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Micro-services architecture
- Agile methodology and much more
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and application of Terraform, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” – Javed Riaz
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it. “Wonderful learning experience!” Stephanie Miles
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
This course also comes with:
- Lifetime access to all future updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- Numerous resources and guides
Why take this course?
As an IT Enterprise Architect, AWS, Microsoft, and Cisco Certified, managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, my experience with Terraform and AWS has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate DevOps Masterclass today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class
What you’ll learn
- Be able to deploy resources in the cloud using Terraform commands
- Become proficient with Infrastructure as Code configurations and deployments
- Write code to create resources in AWS
- Configure GitHub repository for storing code
- Work with Terraform State configuration files and configure remote AWS S3 backend for multiple team members
- Understand Terraform variables and create modules for code re-use
- Deploy complete web site with Terraform and host in AWS
- Must be proficient with AWS ecosystem and services
- Tech savvy and desire to learn
- Basic terminal skills
- Basic understanding of on premises and cloud architecture
Who this course is for:
- Cloud Engineers specializing in operations, IT, or development
- IT professionals who want to learn Infrastructure as Code deployments using Terraform
- Beginners level students desiring to work with Terraform
- AWS Power users