Join the journey to become habitually better!
Pursuing long term goals does not have to be a long shot. It does not have to take an inordinate amount of will power either.
Join the journey to craft a focussed, effortless and satisfying path towards your future.
I have struggled with habit formation, and I empathize with you. Having seen how that powerful habits are and how some people face challenges in utilizing them, I believe that it should be made reachable to everyone and I would like to share this course as a humble guidance to those who are going through a similar journey.
Steven Pressifled famously said “The difference between an amateur and a professional is in their habits. An amateur has amateur habits. A professional has professional habits.”. If habits are such a decisive factor, it is invaluable to understand how to engineer the habits to our advantage.
In this course, you will learn
– How to relate your goals to your habits?
– How to develop most impactful habits?
– How to be successful with building your habits?
You will be able to use the acquired skills and the accompanying guidebook to guide your efforts to any goal you set your heart towards.
Through informative lessons, and a practical guidebook, you are invited to build habits to be your best self!
Make your first step in your mission to becoming habitually better!
What you’ll learn
- Being intentional about Habits
- Habit driven pursuit of goals
- Tools to build momentum with the habits
- Tools to build consistency with the habits
- Your ambition to follow along the course and the project.
- Your deep desire to become habitually better.
Who this course is for:
- People who want guidance in using habits as an instrumental tool towards their success