This Google Data Studio course will help you to become a Data Visualization Expert and will enhance your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge, and the required hands-on experience on this widely used Cloud based BI tool, by solving real-time industry-based projects.
Top Reasons why you should learn Google Data Studio :
- Google data Studio is the #1 cloud based Free Business Intelligence tool used industry wide.
- The demand for BI professionals is on the rise. This is one of the most sought-after profession currently in the lines of Data Science.
- There are multiple opportunities across the Globe for everyone with this skill.
- Google Data Studio has a small learning curve and you can pick up even advanced concepts very quickly.
- There is no Trail or Paid version of this tool. It is absolutely free and available for everyone.
- You do not need high configuration computer to learn this BI tool. All you need is any system with internet connectivity.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
- This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds – hence we cover everything from basics, and gradually progress towards advanced topics.
- This course can be completed over a Weekend.
- Actual Case Studies and Live Examples of all topics.
- All Doubts will be answered.
Most Importantly, Guidance is offered beyond the Tool – You will not only learn the Software, but important Dashboard Design principles. Also, I will share a cheat sheet to quickly find the right chart to use, sources to get public datasets to work on, Getting inspirational ideas, How to make money by using your Google Data Studio Expertise, and even about a Free Google Certification you can obtain.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Google Data Studio course.
What you’ll learn
- Know about Google Data Studio as an Enterprise Level BI tool
- How to use Google Data Studio to create Interactive and Beautiful Dashboards
- How to connect to various Data Sources with Live Examples
- All the Chart Types in Google Data Studio like Bar, Time Series, Geo Maps, Scatter Plots etc and how to configure each of them
- Sharing Reports as is, as Customized bookmarks or as Templates
- Embedding external content like Websites in your Report, and also embedding your report in your Website with Live Example.
- Add Action Controls like Dropdowns, Sliders and other Filter controls in your report to add user interactivity
- How to Blend data from different Tables to bring together to create one report
- Create Tricky Calculated Fields and Parameters
- Advanced Features like REGEX_EXP (Regular Expressions)
- Using Community Visualizations and Built in Templates to get your working report ready quickly.
- Best Chart Practices to create useful, interactive, feature-rich and beautiful Reports.
This is a Beginner friendly course so you can start learning Google Data Studio without any prior knowledge, and without any coding expertise. You just need a Computer with Internet Connectivity.
Who this course is for:
- Business Intelligence Enthusiasts want to learn Google Data Studio
- Any Individuals or Organizations having their own website
- Working Professionals looking to learn a new powerful tool for Dashboard Development and Data Visualization
- Students who want to enter the field of Data Analytics or Business Intelligence