Google Colaboratory is a Google cloud-based service that replicates Jupyter Notebook in the cloud. You don’t have to install anything on your system to use it. In most respects, you use Colaboratory as you would a desktop installation of Jupyter Notebook. Google Colaboratory is primarily for those readers who use something other than a standard desktop setup to work.
You’ll learn about the all features of Google Colaboratory.
The course is for you if you’re a newcomer to Data Science and Python programming. Google recently update their Google Colabortatory in January 2020. This course is totally on the new version of Google Colaboratory
What you’ll learn
- Environment understanding of Google Colaboratory
- How to make Python projects in Colaboratory
- Integration and installation of Python Libraries
- Sharing and discussion in Google Colaboratory
- Import/Export Data in Google Colaboratory
- Google Colaboratory 2020 Latest Version
Prior knowledge of Jupyter Notebooks or Google Colaboratory is not mandatory.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Medium Python students