Pass your Associate Cloud Engineer exam on the first attempt and become GCP Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer. All questions and answers in these practice exams have been carefully curated and updated to be fit for 2021 Associate Cloud Engineer Certification exam.
The scenarios covered in these practice tests and the breadth and complexity of the questions here are indicative of what you see in the real exam. We update this course regularly to include new up-to-date content at no extra charge. If you have questions, raise them in Q&A – We offer full support and our team will solve all your problems.
NOTE: We advise you to attempt these mocks multiple times before giving the actual exam. It would help you clear the exam easily.
★ KEY FEATURES OF THESE POPULAR PRACTICE EXAMS :
- 100% accurate answers + Reference Links + Explanations for intermediate to complex questions.
- 130 Top-quality questions.
- Simulate real exam scenarios.
- Tests designed by Google-certified professionals.
- Questions based on the latest syllabus.
★ Exam Details :
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
★ What does the real exam look like?
- Length: Two hours
- Registration fee: $125 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Exam Delivery Method:
- Take the online-proctored exam from a remote location, review the online testing requirements.
- Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center, locate a test center near you.
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 6 months+ hands-on experience with Google Cloud
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals who want expand their skillset and learn the basics of Google Cloud
- Students and professionals who want to deepen their knowledge in Google Cloud
- Anyone preparing for the Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam