This course is an exam-oriented course, which means it will focus on the type of questions within the GCSE syllabus. You will feel maths is easy and build your confidence to face the examinations.
We will focus on the topic of quadratic graphs and equations, here we will learn different methods to solve the quadratic equations, we will also show you how to use your calculator correctly and some mistakes that you should beware of. More importantly, we will show you the technique to solve the equations with steps and know how the quadratic graph looks fast.
Transformation of the graph may make you feel frustrated, especially with sine curve and cosine curve. Just to remember some main point will make your life easy.
What you’ll learn
- learn to think with direction in order to solve the maths problem easily
- write steps in special orders to reduce the careless mistakes
- how to know the quadratic graph look like before you draw.
- How to solve the quadratic equations fast but with steps
- How to transform the graph easily without any hesitation
- Have ambitious to get A* in edexcel maths
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant to anyone who want to seek a high score in gcse maths. This course is specified on the quadratic graph and equation, if you have problems on this topics, this is a good course for you